Sales Coordinator, Rite Aid
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
Position Overview:In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the sales process and directly supporting a Vice President and Sales Team Lead. There will be admin work involved, but this is a great opportunity to learn the sales ropes (stepping stone to a Category Analyst or Insights Shopper Analyst).
- Manage ad tracking and brand drivers, log all cosmetic and beauty care, and evaluate number of ads, position, and ad events
- Update financials in Brand Drivers monthly, distribute mail, maintain contact list, process returns, and define each request
- Cycle presentations, prepare prepack forms, secure fact sheets, order foam cores, and submit custom requests to US marketing
- Oversee product image setup, creative requests for circular ads and copy, and conduct monthly store visits to log prepacks by vendor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ sales team/customer support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite