Our client, a Beauty company, is seeking a Sales Coordinator. The Sale Coordinator focuses on daily sales support tasks and procedures, including reporting and business analytics. This opportunity is a career stepping stone and offers a chance to develop business analytical and planning skills.
- Work with cross functional teams to execute delivery of allocated product to retailers, improve processes, procedures and workflow.
- Enter POs for all incoming shipments, including new SKU set up process.
- Work with Warehouse to ensure compliance with all Routing Guides.
- Create and maintain files, track special requests, follow up on client needs and issues as directed.
- Assist as directed on all projects including price increases, budgets, etc.
- Sell Through – compile retailer sales and inventory, complete reports monthly.
- Sell In – complete monthly sales & on order report.
- Monthly Forecasts –prepare and submit reports using provided forecasts.
- Sales Meetings – prepare reports and presentations for sales meetings.
- Data compilation & Ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Support events by coordinating product logistics, preparing product information, maintaining meeting calendars and assisting with preparations as needed.
- Provide administrative support as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, lookup and other functions), proficiency with Power Point and other office based PC applications.
- Clear, effective and cordial written and verbal communication skills.