Our client is a well-known company helping businesses design groundbreaking products by interacting with materials in one cutting-edge destination. Their innovative, scientifically advanced, and highly customized approach presents revolutionary solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands across the world.
In this position, you would be responsible for building strong relationships with new clients to foster multi-year and enterprise contract agreements to grow and scale the business. You would also be responsible for overseeing all aspects and stages of the sale, including delivering winning presentations, negotiating contracts, and managing legal and procurement discussions.
• Direct the development and implementation of strategic sales plans; identify and close new opportunities for assigned client territory and drive all aspects and stages of the sale
• Deliver winning presentations, negotiate contracts, manage legal and procurement discussions, and direct the sales process through to its close
• Establish strong relationships with new clients to foster multi-year and enterprise contract agreements to grow and scale the business
• Pursue and close key sales prospects across the client territory and manage a 90-day pipeline of opportunities; direct and maintain all sales activity in the company’s CRM
• Understand corporate hierarchies and client motivations in the product development space and navigate to key decision makers
• Track and analyze sales plan performance; remain current of emerging industry trends; provide strategic recommendations to gain new business opportunities
• Experience selling consultancy
• Proven track record of generating new business and exceeding sales goals
• Sales experience in luxury, consumer products, packaging, auto, or beauty industries a plus
• Possess contacts in product development, sourcing, innovation, and research and development
• Strong presentation skills