Our client is a top marketing agency creating renowned events spanning every industry across the globe. Their customized, innovative, and collaborative approach creates the most engaging experiences to drive business like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the sales strategies to generate revenue. You would also be responsible for mentoring the sales team.
• Develop and implement sales campaigns to generate revenue, including event marketing, sponsorship sales, exhibitor sales, attendee sales, and investor sales
• Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics based on analysis of customer data
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including senior management and ensure sales initiatives are aligned with market dynamics
• Establish and monitor budgets against actual performance metrics and ensure the sales team is maximizing sales opportunities
• Supervise, hire, train, and mentor sales staff and ensure sales targets are achieved, leads are followed, and sales tracking systems are updated
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ B2B technology sales experience