Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions for iconic beauty companies. Their innovative, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for planning and implementing sales and promotional strategies to achieve US sales targets and increase the brand’s value.
• Develop and implement strategic plans to drive business and achieve the company’s forecasted sales targets
• Evaluate sales processes and identify process enhancements; ensure customers receive the highest-level of customer service
• Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and present recommendations to the leadership team
• Oversee the operating budget for the sales division, forecast sales targets, and establish performance targets
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients and negotiate and close major contracts; partner with cross-functional teams, including the marketing team
• Manage, recruit, and train sales staff, foster a collaborative environment, and implement sales training programs for staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven sales experience