Our client is a leading beauty brand, specializing in high-end hair care products. Their professional quality, innovative, and fun products enable hair stylists and beauty trendsetters to create the most beautiful hair styles.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading a strategic sales plan to advance the brand vision and expand footprint within the mass beauty landscape.
• Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to advance the brand vision and expand footprint within the mass beauty landscape
• Establish and maintain the brand’s partnerships in the US and global markets and exceed sales revenue goals and profitability benchmarks
• Implement product, price, and positioning strategies for each channel of distribution, including mass, pharmacy, grocery, club, specialty, off-price, and ecommerce
• Manage and foster relationships with key accounts and seek out new business opportunities and participate in trade shows and events
• Oversee client deliverables and programs, such as sales decks, product assortments, pricing, marketing campaigns, launch plans, and contract terms
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-10 years’ CPG wholesale experience, preferably beauty
• Team management experience
• Strong understanding of mass retail strategies
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Nielsen, IRI, EDI, and CRM platforms