Sales Lead and/or Sales Support- Los Angeles, CA
Our luxury retail client is looking for a Sales Lead for their flagship/high volume LA flagship location.
The Sales Lead will help supervise, mentor and develop a cross-functional sales team, and foster a service environment that empowers the team to create the luxury service experience for our customers. The Team Lead brings to this role energy, an ability to lead and correct while acting on their feet and an intuitive sense to think ahead and problem solve.
- Supervise sales floor, support a high energy, positive floor experience for staff and customers, observe productivity.
- Manage team visibility on the shop floor for optimal staffing and floor coverage,
- Provides regular updates to staff through open communication encourages team to meet or exceed location sales and profitability targets, while role modeling desired behavior
- Supervise team compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.
- The Team Lead owns their brand’s business at store level and is responsible for ensuring promotions, product training, and overall floor presentations are being met.
- Educational Requirements Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
- Work Experience 1 – 2 years of experience leading teams within retail / service industry preferred
- Equipment/Tools Proficiency in Microsoft based applications
- Critical skills: Strong command of English language; fluency in other languages is a plus
- Key competencies include: strong interpersonal skills, solution based, energetic, team oriented, ability to multitask, composure under pressure, keen to learn.
- Professional in appearance, demeanor and language
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule as required by the needs of the business
- Possesses an outgoing and assertive personality and a desire to lead and inspire their teams.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”