Our client has an immediate role for Sales Manager. If you have a passion to lead, mentor and develop a Sales team to exceed goals this would be perfect opportunity!
Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding! Learn about our Industry and soar with the support of a great team!
• Oversees and directs sales activities to achieve goals within assigned territory
• Provides daily support to team of sales designers
• Travels to assigned territory to recruit, hire, train, develop and manage commissioned only sales team of up to 25 to 30.
• Assigns and manages Sales Designer leads to ensure reaching goals
• Establishes daily, weekly, and monthly goals, monitors and coaches sales team to follow model and achieve established sales targets.
• Oversees performance management and develops sales with a consultative sales techniques
• Responsible for guiding pricing/discounting discussions with Sales Designers as they are servicing leads in-home
• Identifies and suggests improvements on areas of opportunities to strengthen sales, revenue, and closing ratio performance
• Direct involvement in recruitment activities to include pre-screens, interviews, and job offers
• 2 + years experience in a management capacity of sales or training
• Strong competitive sales drive, adaptability, and perseverance
• Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude
• Experience successfully motivating and developing sales teams
• Results driven and customer focused with a positive attitude towards achievement
• Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and follow-up
• Proven time management and Organizational skills in fast paced and ever changing environment
• Problem solver with the ability to be a creative thinker when presented with road blocks
• Ability to travel 25% of the time required
• Experience working with consumers a big plus
• Ability to work flexible work hours required (one or two Saturdays a month as needed)
• Retail Sales Management experience highly desired
• Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Send your resume today!