Ourclient is a hand-made jewelry line made with precious metals inspiring changeand raising social awareness. Their effortless, chic, and on trend jewelry addsthe perfect touch to any stylish outfit.
Inthis highly visible role, you would be essential in helping manage the growthof the wholesale business and building relationships with new accounts.
• Conduct research and developstrategic business plans to grow revenue and profitability
• Establish and maintain strongprofessional relationships with key partners; develop new relationships withnational reach and scalability
• Create promotions to increasein-season and out-season sales volume; coordinate with production team tomaintain inventory levels
• Analyze, strategize, and meetcustomer needs on an ongoing business and stay ahead of the trends
• Foster a collaborativeenvironment and high-level communications between internal and external partners
• Negotiate wholesaleagreements with new and existing customers
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 2 years retail orwholesale sales experience, selling collegiate apparel or merchandise
• Advanced with MicrosoftOffice suite, especially excel
• Love forjewelry and all things fashion
• Travel approximately 10-20%for events and sales opportunities