Sales Manager- Home Interiors Showroom
Our client is a sleek, innovative and tasteful home interiors company. With a company culture that encourages generosity, their showrooms are warm and welcoming.
In this role you will drive the profitable development of sales. This role will be critical in delivering a gracious client experience, driving sales growth and fostering strong home owner & Design community relationships.
• Deliver best in class customer experience
• Manage a team of 25 and maintain showroom to the high standards consistent with the brand
• Effectively resolve customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of problems
• Assist in negotiating and closing sales while delivering superior service
• Create connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in trade, industry and networking groups and events
- Prior retail, showroom or interior design firm experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management or architecture/design is preferred
- Experience in a high-end sales environment is a must
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”