Our client is a premium music retailer creating renowned and award-winning piano masterpieces. Their hand-crafted, innovative, and high-quality approach are must-haves for every musician.
In this role, you would be responsible for achieving sales targets, cultivating leads, and training a sales team.
• Achieve sales targets and support the store with achieving market goals and cultivate customer leads and relationships
• Establish sales referral outreach program for key influencers, including piano technicians, real estate agents, designers, and piano teachers
• Create and implement a promotional and events calendar for local, regional, and national priorities and support in-store and regional promotional events
• Manage after sale follow-up appointments and communications, mentor and train a sales team, and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ luxury sales experience within a commission based environment
• Music background/piano preferred
• Bilingual in Mandarin a plus