Note: This position can be based in Miami, Chicago, St Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, or Detroit
Our client is a renowned company creating groundbreaking packaging solutions across a variety of sectors. Their dynamic, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing existing accounts and recommending products and services aligned with the client’s needs and objectives. You would also be responsible for growing existing accounts and establishing new business.
• Manage existing accounts within the assigned region and achieve sales targets; identify client needs and issues to promote appropriate company products and services
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, retain and grow existing accounts, and sell additional services to clients
• Visit clients to fully understand their company’s objectives and needs and manage inquiries regarding products and services
• Generate and present sales reports and forecasts to the management team and ensure the seasonal and annual budgets and targets are met
• Implement a strategic sales plan to expand the company’s customer base and identify emerging market opportunities
• Attend market trade shows to establish new business and educate business partners and end users on company products and services
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-4 years’ related experience
• Strong communication, problem solving, and detail-oriented skills
• Salesforce CRM experience a plus