Sales Manager, Trade Shows
Our client is a renowned, global real estate operating company presenting revolutionary services. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with key leaders in the fashion and apparel industry and exceeding sales targets. You would also be responsible for prospecting and generating leads and closing sales.
• Achieve annual sales targets and present annual sales quota to necessary personnel; represent the brand across accounts in assigned territory
• Identify and establish new business opportunities, implement sales strategies to close deals, serve as the main contact for local partners, and maintain regular communication with accounts
• Communicate with a broad scope of new and existing clients to increase sales and meet assigned sales targets
• Sell at competitive shows and prepare competitive show reports and partner with the events team to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows support
• Provide support for key event execution, manage expenses, maintain show schedules, and oversee space reservation contracts and payments
• Remain current on emerging industry trends; provide strategic and comprehensive recommendations to achieve efficient marketing spend with maximum sales impact
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ sales or sales support experience, preferably in the trade show industry