Our client is a leading beauty brand offering the latest beauty products. With their chic, high-end, and on-trend approach, the beauty obsessed can effortlessly discover the hottest beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for achieving forecasted sales targets and helping develop a comprehensive and strategic sales plan. You would also be responsible for maintaining a strong sales pipeline and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Achieve and exceed forecasted sales targets and performance objectives; develop the sales strategy to increase sales and customer engagement
• Remain current about the market, customers, competitors, products, and emerging industry trends; provide insight and recommendations on product selection
• Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective activity, call management, and lead generation; research, self-source, and engage new business opportunities
• Identify new business leads within set time frames and convert at mean team conversion rates; develop strategic plans to build long term relationships
• Partner with the Brand Relationship Manager to ensure all fulfilment information, images, and copy are received from the brands on-time
• 1 + years’ sales experience
• Strategic and target driven business development experience
• Beauty experience a plus