Sales & Operations Administrator
Our client is a timeless, chic and luxurious jewelry company. Their signature designs have become a staple and can be seen on the most fashionable tastemakers, A-list celebrities, and all over the pages of the highest fashion magazines. With a rich history in glamour, they have made their mark in the luxury jewelry world as an iconic brand.
In this role, located in Shelton CT, you will provide support to retailers and account managers on product availability and market intelligence.
- Support a given sales territory in regards to order fulfillment and actively achieving sales objectives
- Responsible for order portfolio management, including order creation and fulfillment of sales, returns and consignment management
- Responsible for meeting defined department SLAs including but not limited to responding to client questions regarding product, price, and availability including delivery information and after sales service
- Interact with all areas of the Company including but not limited to sales force, credit department, logistics, marketing, merchandising and after –sales service
- Ability to resolve partner requests and offer solutions in order to maximize sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience - Customer Satisfaction position in a comparable industry
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP knowledge highly recommended
- Ability to resolve customer issues and develop appropriate solutions