Sales Operations Manager
Our client is a well-known brand creating the most comfortable and timeless apparel and accessories for men. With their classic, high-quality, and tailored fit, men can effortlessly achieve every day in style.
In this position, you would be responsible for collaborating with the company owners to strategize business development and enhance the sales process. You would also be responsible for communicating with customers and serving as the main contact for the sales agency.
• Collaborate with various internal and external partners, including company owners for business development to enhance the sales process
• Generate customer purchase orders and oversee shipping logistics and status; provide follow-up communication and ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Communicate with customers daily; establish and maintain strong relationships; provide recommendations and insight about all products
• Serve as the main contact for the sales agency and maintain daily communication; manage strong relationship with the agency
• Manage the Visual Line List and track available inventory to sell; communicate with production and warehouse teams for order coordination
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 2+ years’ sales, retail, or customer service experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Experience using Order Management System for wholesale or retail a plus