Sales Operations (Planning) Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will support the overall growth and development of the NA commercial business.
- Generate Weekly Field Sales Tracking Reports & distribute
- Analyze New Product Launches, assortment, allocations – manage Promo Calendar by month, aligning with Retail Planning team, create sales projections for teams to track progress to individual retailer goals
- Partner with Account Management team & retail marketing on seasonal updates, providing teams with sku selling, inventory liabilities and retailer requests to ensure we are making the best decisions for the brand and the sales potential with each update
- Generate analysis based on market opportunities while reviewing weekly tracking reports
- Partner with Account Management team and meet with potential new accounts, analyze opportunity, provide guidance and suggestion throughout the diligence process understanding the total US Commercial business and where the opportunities are in terms of sku performance, sales, and brand partnership
- Must have a background in cosmetic/beauty industry, sales, planning or merchandising