Sales Opportunity for a trendy eyewear brand!
Our client is a premier eyewear company, offering on trend eyewear to complete any stylish look. Their global reach sets them apart as a leader in the design, distribution, and licensing of eyewear brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for generating sales and providing exceptional customer service. You would also be responsible for soliciting new accounts and maintaining strong relationships with current partners.
• Drive store and e-commerce sales by providing exceptional customer service, answering any client inquiries, and sharing merchandise suggestions
• Maintain strong business relationships and liaise with e-commerce businesses, specialty stores, and license branded stores
• Collect data and report to buyers as necessary; provide strategic recommendations to drive optimal results
• Assist the Sales Manager by generating sales analysis reports and distribute to appropriate team members
• Solicit new accounts, establish new relationships, and manage ongoing relations
• 2+ years retail, buying, and wholesale experience
• Understanding of retail selling reports, sales plans, and retail math preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience with accessories a plus