Sales Planning Assistant
TITLE: Sales Planning Assistant Coordinator
Highly organized, motivated individual with comprehensive understanding of Distribution Licensing, advanced Excel skills, and working knowledge of databases.
• Compile high volumes of material data sets in Excel. Map, migrate, and validate data sets in system. Accountable for the integrity of all sales data in database.
• Audit deal terms of licensed product in the system and reconcile against the license agreement.
• Provide Sales team with a comprehensive avails/status of licensed content to maximize sales avails and future sales opportunities.
• Assist with pre/post sale activity. Extract material deal points and create ad-hoc reports (targeted packages of available product, strategically selected for a particular licensee) and initial deal structure for the sales team.
• Review counter offers and revise the deals accordingly for the sales team.
• Maintain option trackers for all active deals. Prepare and distribute notices. • Review and approve monthly invoice entries.
• Interact with Sales executives, Legal, Operations, Finance and Accounting on a frequent basis
• One-off analytic projects as required.
• MUST HAVE entertainment distribution licensing experience.
Please send your resume for consideration!