Sales, Product Development, and Marketing Consultant for Make-up Brushes and Accessories
Note: Ability to work offsite with occasional on-site meetings (outside of work hours would be okay if in a full-time job). Office is in El Segundo, California (by the LAX airport).
Our client is a leading company creating branded and private label cosmetic related accessories. Their on-trend, innovative, and contemporary approach presents the chicest solutions for every beauty trendsetter.
In this role, you would be responsible for participating in meetings and consulting on the development and strategic buildout of the brand’s makeup brushes and accessories.
• Participate in meetings and consulting on the development and strategic buildout of the brand’s makeup brushes and accessories
• Collaborate directly with the VP of Marketing and New Business Strategy to evaluate the brand’s makeup brush business
• Conduct competitive market research, evaluate the category as applied to the company, and build out a strategic plan for business and product development
• Remain current of emerging beauty industry trends and best practices, share key insights, and work with cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Make-up brush experience
• Background in sales, merchandising, or product development/product management