Sales & Promotional Coordinator
Beauty and skincare company is looking for a Sales & Promotional Coordinator!
The ideal candidate must be hard working, creative and possess the cross-functional skills to create “out of the box” solutions to every business challenge. The Sales and Promotion Coordinator must be proactive, detail-oriented, passionate about the beauty industry and a champion of our brand. This position will work closely with the Field Sales and Marketing team to ensure all marketing plans are executed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the sales execution of US and Canada marketing programs for NA retailers and distributor including sampling, merchandising, promotional materials and event marketing programs. ?
- Coordinate forecast of sample requirements for all US/CAN doors, including national retailers and .com sites. Manage these requirements on a daily/monthly basis to meet deadlines for planned promotions. This includes managing the sampling budget and planned promotions.
- Produce seasonal product assortment and planograms for all US doors to advise retailers on brand shelf layout.
- Coordinate all marketing initiatives that include completing creative briefs and timelines for retailer presentations and creation of marketing and promotional materials. ?
- Partner with Global Head of Education to create seasonal and new product education tools and event protocols.
- Develop and lead management of marketing calendar and budgets for independent .com accounts including, but not limited to sampling, gratis and education; update marketing calendars for all accounts.
- Accountable for setting up new product information, including copy and imagery, for retail partner websites; mail out press samples.
- Coordinate weekly sales and marketing updates to the field organization.
- Provide vital communication to all cross-functional partners within the organization for marketing and sample programs.
- Maintain office supplies, product samples and organize shipment of products for retail and press.
Skills, Experience and Education Required
- B.A / B.S preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ?
- Must be detail and goal oriented with strong organizational skills ?
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills ?
- Proactive team player ?
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment?
- Sephora retail experience preferred ?