Sales Representative-- Lancaster (Near Dallas) , TX
Our clients brands are dermatologist recommended over the counter skincare brands primarily sold in retail chains that are supported by a large field sales force calling on and dropping samples with dermatologists in order to secure the recommendation of products to patients. The brands maintain a high commitment to servicing the dermatologist in all ways and currently maintains approximately 1,000 physician accounts that sell direct to patients in their office. Potential exists to grow the business through superior customer service and relationship building. The position of Inside Sales for Physician Dispensed Accounts will be responsible for maintaining and developing business in the direct sale of the clients skin care products to physicians across the United States by delivering on assigned financial goals and demonstrating effective territory influence through phone and email contact. This is a new position, and the sole manager of the dispensing business for these brands. This individual will work side by side with colleagues managing Inside Sales in order to leverage best practices.
Manage the transition of the client's physician dispensed business inside from external 3rd party management. Take on management of existing client accounts currently managed by field sales and customer service representatives.
* Take and place orders utilizing internal Mosaic software platform. Achieve sales quotas as set by management. Attend weekly sales call and report on latest estimates.
* Address leads and open new accounts working with customer service on new account setup process and paperwork.
* Conduct telephone trainings when needed for Dispensing Accounts. Potentially participate in territory warming for non-dispensed medical detailing white space areas to determine opportunities for future placement of representatives or sample ship programs.
* Maintain service levels by contacting by phone all accounts quarterly and being the first point of contact for the accounts in regards to orders, returns process, reconciliation of damages and or other issues. Also work closely with Customer Service to resolve.
* Recommend and manage the forecasting, implementation and ROI analytics of any quarterly promotions gaining approval through brand heads and finance department.
Work together with the client's field sales teams who will have the responsibility of supporting dispensed accounts in covered territories with the ability to educate and sample in person, however all sales responsibilities will fall under the scope of the Manager of Inside Sales.
Work with each brand’s head of Medical Marketing and the GM in the development of a B2B Dispensing website with content and eCommerce capabilities to facilitate both B2B digital communication and sales.
* Participate in the coordination of content for both brands and sit on the project management team to facilitate the launch of the site.
* Become the trained expert on future ongoing site uploads to manage updates to the B2B portal. IE: new events, new products.
* Manage together with the clients Inside Sales Team, the new account login approval process to determine and provide the appropriate level of content access based on pre-determined criteria of various Health Care Practitioners and dispensing account status.
* 2-5 years work experience as a B2B sales representative
* Experience in the beauty or pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to build productive business professional relationships
* Self motivated, independent performer that is target driven with a proven track record in sales
* Excellent selling, communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
* Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
* BS/BA degree or equivalent