Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a local, non profit healthcare company looking for a Sales Specialist to join the team. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining producer, internal partner, and customer relationships to drive increased sales of Individual products. Support producer enrollment activities and answer product-related questions. Support and help implement Sales operational projects. Candidate must already be ACTIVELY LICENSED to sell insurance (health, life, and/or disability), preferably in Washington, will also consider candidates who are ACTIVELY LICENSED to sell insurance in Oregon, Idaho or Utah.
- Associates Degree with a MINIMUM of 2 years of experience in insurance sales.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and other corporate software as required
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills including courteous telephone etiquette.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates customer service orientation (empathizes with customers, asks effective questions, seeks to satisfy).
- Demonstrated ability to set priority and strong attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to manage time and appropriately self-direct.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively on teams to accomplish group objectives.
- Apply knowledge and experience to answer a variety of increasingly complex inquiries.
- May assist sales with virtual meetings.
- Monitor status of sales to assure timely delivery.
- Communicate with a variety of external and internal customers regarding benefits, eligibility, and other information.
- Quickly and accurately assess inquiries in order to understand the customers needs.
- Identify issues promptly and independently take corrective steps to resolve
- Document customer inquiries and actions on tracking system.
- Review documentation or correspondence for completeness. Acquire missing information following established policies and procedures.
- Explain benefits, rules of eligibility, and grievance/appeal procedures to internal and external customers, to ensure understanding.
- Manage volume of calls and correspondence on a daily basis and prioritize follow-through.
- May generate written correspondence and process document requests.
- Maintain files/records of constantly changing customer information.
- Assist in all internal aspects of sales and renewal process.
- Support operational onboarding projects such as auditing and ordering collateral and uploading documents for web build.
- Auditing internal, external partner and exchange web builds.