Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest luxury accessories to complete every stylish look. Their chic, fashion-forward, and contemporary designs are applauded by trendsetters across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the Store Manager to achieve forecasted sales targets. You would also be responsible for establishing strong relationships with clients and ensuring staff coverage.
• Support the Store Manager to achieve forecasted sales targets and objectives by providing highest-level customer service
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Assist with store management and maintain presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store
• Perform operational functions to ensure store meets brand guidelines, implement visual changes, and maintain store standards
• 2-3 years’ experience in luxury industry preferred
• Strong communication and leadership skills