Salesforce Administrative Assistant
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled health and lifestyle management solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach propels them to the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and maintaining data in the Salesforce system. You would also be responsible for generating reports and working with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee and maintain all aspects of data in the Salesforce system; scan and read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed
• Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; maintain operations by following policies and procedures and provide support as necessary
• Follow standard company policies and procedures for efficient operations; generate, update, and manage customized reports
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices, provide recommendations, and partner with cross-functional teams
• Salesforce certified
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Tableau knowledge a plus