Development Tech Jobs
Duration: 6 months
Location: ATL, Chicago, or NYC
Remote for now, but when the office opens back up, you'll be expected to be in office at one of the above locations
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to work on Salesforce projects from end to end. Quality and an ability to understand customer requirements, translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable is key for this role.
• Because this role may be customer-facing, the Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
• Work with Salesforce team to define and estimate scope of development efforts.
• Communicate with other technology resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
• Developer should be open to learning and working on additional platforms outside Salesforce
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor Degree (Computer Science preferred).
• 5+ year’s development experience on Salesforce.
• Solid understanding and experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Solid technical background, especially around web/software development, relational databases and object-oriented concepts.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies; ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas and more efficient approaches.
• Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Lightning and Salesforce Communities.
• Salesforce.com certifications are a plus, especially Platform Developer 1 and 2 certifications.