Salon Coordinator/Keyholder-Dallas, TX
Our client is a leader in the beauty and hair industry led by one of the most prominent hairstylists. Their luxurious, legendary, and high-quality approach presents the most glamorous salon experience. Seeking an Salon coordinator/keyholder in Dallas, TX
In this role, you would serve as the key contact and representative of the company. You would be responsible for answering the phone and maintaining the salon.
• Answer the main phone and direct calls to the appropriate person; oversee all incoming and outgoing shipments for various shipping companies
• Maintain the salon presentation and ensure the environment is clean and inviting; coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, log notes, and follow-up with partners as necessary
• Manage salon supplies and place orders when out of stock; purchase and coordinate repairs and maintenance for salon equipment
• Maintain the database and update new vendors, clients, and venues; prepare groceries, gifts, supplies, and snack setup
* Excellent communication and superior customer service skills as well as a professional, front desk appearance is required.
• 1+ years’ related professional admin/beauty or retail experience
• Possess strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
* Professional, positive, energetic individual
* Must be able to work full-time retail hours (5 days/week), including evenings and weekends. Must be flexible with schedule changes and needs.