Salon Development Partner
Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering the latest hair care must-haves and glamorous salon experiences. Their luxurious, on-trend, and environmentally friendly approach helps you feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing existing and new business opportunities. You would also be responsible for training salon and spa staff about inventory and merchandising requirements.
• Build transactions in the marketplace through existing and new business opportunities and establish new business aligned with the company’s guidelines
• Train salons and spas about inventory and merchandising requirements and ensure necessary inventory levels are maintained
• Demonstrate proper event planning and implementation to provide staff with the knowledge and tools necessary to plan and host their events.
• Mentor salon and spa staff on retail product knowledge to increase sell-through and coordinate salon and spa promotional activities
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Sales and/or education experience, preferably in the salon/spa industry