Our client is a leader in the Beauty and Hair Industry -- led by one of the most prominent hairstylists on the globe. They are looking for a dynamic addition to our 5th Avenue Salon.
In this role you will be the face of the company; the first person our clients hear when you answer the phone and see when they walk into the office. You are outgoing, friendly, and driven. You take the initiative to complete tasks on your own.
· Answer main phone - direct calls to appropriate person
· Shipping/Receiving: USPS/FedEx/UPS
· General Salon maintenance: coffee, cleanliness
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
· Organize meetings: prepare agendas, take meeting notes and follow up/recap with participating parties as necessary
· Salon Supplies: level maintenance & ordering
· Database Maintenance: new vendors, clients, venues, etc
· Salon Equipment: purchase, coordinate repairs & maintenance
· Standup Preparation: groceries, gifts, supplies, snack setup, etc
· Meet & Greet Collateral
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Minimum of 1 year relevant professional experience
· Critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and within the structure of a team.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook