Our client is a specialty retailer offering well-known apparel, shoes, accessories, and home brands. Their on trend, high quality, and dynamic approach presents endless opportunity for customers to live stylishly every day.
As the Sample Administrator, you would be responsible for receiving and identifying samples, retrieving samples for review meetings, managing sets up and breaks down of merchant meetings, and taking necessary photos to document quality issues of samples, and executing sample disposal.
• Receive all packages and identify all samples accurately and timely, and complete inspections of shipments received utilizing sample labels, packing slips, and appropriate systems/tools
• Take and upload all necessary photos and catalog all samples appropriately in sample tool system, including assigning locations and attaching appropriate labels to locations
• Manage sample review meeting preparation and retrieve all samples for sample team review as well as merchant review meetings
• Oversee setting up and breaking down of meetings between the sample team and the merchants and returning all samples to appropriate storage locations and updating sample database
• Return Buyer Bins to the Buyers and checking out samples to the Buyer and execute sample disposal, including removing tags from samples and marking as disposed in the sample tool
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the sample closet, calling out equipment or storage needs and any issues, and supporting documenting new sample requests
• 2-4-year degree
• 1+ years’ related work or retail experience
• Must be a team player, exhibiting good communication skills and flexibility
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite