Leading Orange County based Swim Manufacturer is currently looking for a Sample Coordinator to join their team!
The Sample Coordinator will be the point person managing all sample requests, as well as handling sampling communication and meeting request deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage all sample requests for salesmen, tradeshows, marketing, and retailer needs for multiple swim brands.
• Ability to manage/track all requests from cutting, sewing, shipping and returns.
• Coordinate with Customer Service using our inventory management system to pull samples from stock if available.
• Manage sample request calendar in order to meet deadlines.
• Daily use of Illustrator and Excel
• Other department duties such as assisting in projects and tidying up of samples, patterns, etc.
Skills & Attributes Needed:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience equivalent
• Proficient in Illustrator & Excel
• Self-driven with a sense of urgency
• Must be highly organized, able to take direction, and work independently
• Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills, initiative and follow-up skills
• Able to take charge, multi-task and lead projects
• Desire to learn new skills
• Must have proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, provide a high level of attention to detail, and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Must be high-energy (willing to be actively walking about the company)
• Must be able to move boxes & rolls of fabric as needed
• Be an active team player and believe that “no task is too small” for the benefit of the greater good