Our client, a well-known Denim Brand is looking to hire a Sample Coordinator to work out of their LA Showroom!
This person will be responsible for conducting timely acceptance, sorting, prioritization, interpretation and distribution of incoming samples, on-hold samples, storage samples, company supplies and information as well as accurate accountability of the same.
- Ensure proper receipt of all incoming packages in accordance with established Sample Management and Storage procedures using available inventory control software applications.
- Accurate and timely processing of all samples in accordance with applicable Sample Management Procedures using data entry systems (BVLab, BRS, WASP).
- Ensure appropriate distribution of samples, supplies, packages and accompanying information.
- Coordinate follow-up on missing packages with outside courier services as needed.
- Participate in meetings and on teams, as needed.
- Other duties as defined by department supervisor based on departmental needs and workload.
- Proficient in Word and Lotus Notes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication including written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize individual workload to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Process improvement skills.
- Individual and team work ethic.
- Conduct all duties and responsibilities in accordance with applicable OSHA requirements.
High School Diploma or GED.
2-4 years related experience or 2-year degree in related field required.