Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would manage all samples utilizing the Sample Management System and oversee packages at the visual studio. You would also be responsible for working with various cross-functional teams, such as visual merchandising, advertising, merchandising, PR, and online teams.
• Oversee and order samples using the Sample Management System and partner with the SMS team to work through problems and learn new software
• Receive, open, and process packages at the visual studio; check-in samples using SMS and account information
• Organize samples into active racks and back-stock sections; manage visual merchandising teams verify products for charity
• Partner with the Senior Manager of Visual Operations, Visual Merchandising Managers, field support, advertising, merchandising, PR, and online teams for sample needs
• Manage all aspects of sample transfer, such as boxes management, UPS pick-ups, and signing in and out
• Participate in stockroom organization, including hanger management, accessories purging and save, and enhance the sample process
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ retail, sample room, or comparable experience
• Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office suite