Scrum Master II
Our client is a premier company presenting products and services across the automotive sector. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and cutting-edge approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Scrum Master, you would be responsible for managing the process of how information is exchanged and serving as the facilitator for an agile development team.
• Oversee the process of how information is exchanged and serve as the facilitator for an agile development team
• Manage the introduction and adoption of Agile values, principles, methods, and practices and work with teams to remove impediments blocking the completion of work or commitments
• Foster communication and productive relationships with Product Owners, team members, and other key stakeholders
• Generate status reports, identify issues, risks, and dependencies and review deliverables generated within the scope of the track
• Related proven experience
• Strong communication skills