Our client is a renowned luxury fashion house, offering apparel, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories. Their classic, feminine, and fashion forward designs are favorites among A-list celebrities and the most stylish individuals alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing the highest quality alterations consistent with the brand’s standards within established timelines. You would also represent the brand at all times and serve as the liaison between the client and the brand.
• Provide the highest standards of customer service at all times in a prompt, professional, warm, and courteous manner
• Complete requested garment alterations with the highest degree of craftsmanship and within specified timelines
•Accomplish productivity objectives and timelines; share alterations process and space recommendations to continuously enhance service workflow
• Help other boutiques complete overflow alterations as necessary; learn seasonal collection and preferred alteration methods while upholding brand standards
•Communicate with management and Fashion Advisors regarding delays or issues; follow company policies and procedures; work with management to understand and embrace operational foundation
• Maintain an organized workspace and accurate work tracking; participate actively as a contributing team member; communicate effectively and foster a collaborative team environment
• Minimum 3 years seamstress/alterations experience with high-end merchandise
• Ability to sew and alter garments to required specification
• Possess strong understanding of draping, fabrication, and pressing