Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for performing evaluations to test new search features and presenting feedback on key user experience issues.
• Perform evaluations to test new search features, evaluate data, and provide key insights and recommendations
• Present feedback on key user experience issues and provide support for various search activities to keep the search relevance team on track
• Provide high quality human judgements for testing a range of search products and features, analyze offsite analysts’ judgments, and identify quality issues and data patterns
• Help to prototype and iterate over various new and exploratory evaluations and collaborate with various teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ human evaluation or related experience
• Experience with relevance ranking or scoring of search results