Search Engine Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned life science company presenting cutting-edge products. Their groundbreaking, forward-thinking, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the planning, building, and launching of global search engine marketing campaigns.
• Oversee the planning, building, and launching of global search engine marketing campaigns and analyze ad copy, landing pages, and network tests
• Evaluate data and present key data analysis and historical trends to key stakeholders and executive staff
• Optimize campaigns in partnership with an external SEM agency and manage paid search budget for global product divisions
• Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis of paid search term performance based on traffic and conversions
• Remain current of industry best practices, trends, and new technologies for SEM, SEO, mobile and SMM
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• 3+ years’ search engine marketing experience, global SEM experience a plus
• Background using a third-party search bidding tool (Kenshoo preferred)
• Google Editor and bulk sheet experience
• Google AdWords Certification a plus