Search Social Planner
Our client is a well-known media agency providing unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing client SEM and social campaigns and ensuring content is aligned with social and SEM best practices. You would also be responsible for overseeing daily plan execution, performance metrics, search budgets, optimization recommendations, and future campaigns.
• Develop and present client SEM and social campaigns and ensure content is aligned with social and SEM best practices
• Oversee all aspects of the daily search plan, such as oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets
• Manage keyword research, build-outs, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, and landing page selection and optimization
• Direct paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI objectives are achieved; develop A/B tests for different copy variations
• Maintain alignment with promotional calendar and monitor ad copy and spend remains aligned with site wide objectives
• Generate reporting on all levels of data, such as keyword, campaign ROI, and KPI metrics; present high-level trend data
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven search and social experience
• Experience with CPC keyword, audience targeting, and optimization across Google, Facebook, and Amazon AMS platforms