Our client is a well-known consumer goods company creating the latest must-have toys. Their high-quality, innovative, and dynamic approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of the daily search plan, including plan execution, performance metrics, search budgets, optimization recommendations, and future campaigns.
• Oversee all aspects of the daily search plan, such as oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets
• Manage keyword research, build-outs, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, and landing page selection and optimization
• Direct paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI objectives are achieved; develop A/B tests for different copy variations
• Maintain alignment with promotional calendar and monitor ad copy and spend remains aligned with site wide objectives
• Generate reporting on all levels of data, such as keyword, campaign ROI, and KPI metrics; present high-level trend data
• Bachelor’s degree with a background in sales and/or marketing
• 2-3 years’ PPC experience
• 1-2 years’ SEO/SEM and digital
• Strong project management and detail oriented skills
• Experience working with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Criteo
• Certification in Google analytics and Google AdWords