Our client is a well-known media agency providing unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Search Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of client paid search and paid social programs, including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets.
• Direct client paid search and paid social programs, including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with search engine and social media community and vendors for optimal service levels and results
• Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, understand the client’s product and objectives, and pitch concepts to drive optimization
• Create POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation and remain current of emerging trends and technologies
• Support corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs and drive campaign strategy and implementation
• 3+ years’ paid search and paid social campaign management experience
• Background maintaining relationships with clients
• Experience managing and mentoring junior team members
• Proficient with analytical tools, bid management tools, search engine desktop tools, 3rd party tracking tools, and social media platforms