Security Consultant (Audit)
Are you an audit and security expert looking for your next adventure? If so we want to speak to you.
24 Seven has an immediate need for a Security Consultant with a background in IT Audit to join our client’s team in a Contract-To-Hire position. Our client, in Bellevue WA, provides information security consulting services to both Fortune 500 companies and departments within the US Government. The client will also consider relocation candidates for this position. The position does require US citizenship due to security clearances required to do the work.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Conduct assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks (such as FISMA, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Create documentation to support information system authorization/accreditation packages.
- Provide continuous monitoring support for information systems.
- Develop IT architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development.
- Develop IT security policies, standards, and guidance.
Here’s the experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years in an audit role
- Two years of Big 4 experience is preferred
- Familiarity with audit life cycle, documentation, evidence gathering, follow-up
- Basic understanding of information security principles and risk assessment techniques.
- CIA, CISA certifications preferred
- Experience completing or managing to completion projects/tasks/deliverables with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Advanced writing skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level consumption as well as technical staff consumption.
- Advanced problem solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with clients.
- Advanced analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client interactions.
- Intermediate presentation skills: able to interview engineers on technical subject matter as well as brief executive level stakeholders.
- Special Considerations: Candidates must be United States Citizens.
About 24 Seven
As a strategic resource for Talent Management, 24 Seven helps creatively driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combines global reach, industry expertise and market intelligence to deliver top performers that advance the unique business goals of our clients.