Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s accessories collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will perform technical activities for deliver effective host, network, data and application security services including but not limited to security system configuration, monitoring and reporting.
- Supports Information Security Manager with compliance issues relating to maintaining up-to-date documentation and reviewing systems
- Has primary responsibility for security platforms in the production environment, as well as development, quality-assurance and staging environments
- Performs vulnerability assessments, security testing, and working with operations and development teams on remediation and mitigation of findings
- Participates in Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and with Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations Planning (DR/COOP)
- Provides support to planning, designing and implementing security controls which safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and investigates security-related, information systems’ anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or a combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 4-7 years IT experience; at least three of those years focused on IT security
- Must possess or obtain within 12 months from date of hire, an industry recognized information security certification, such as a CISSP (or Associate), SSCP, CEH, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with 5 of the following: vulnerability scanning, firewall, antivirus& malware analysis, proxy, IDS/IPS, log correlation tools, SIEM, DLP, NAC, and application firewall solutions
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Visio to create documents, presentations, and detailed drawings
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required