Seeking a VP of Client Services – Full Service Digital Agency – Fulltime!
Our client – a full-service digital marketing agency – is looking for a VP of Client Services to join their team in a full-time role!
- Communicate directly into a VP or SVP, overseeing several client brand “families” while managing and motivating a team of Account Supervisors and Account Managers that are typically managing 2 to 4 brands.
- Develop and deliver senior-level social strategy to CMO-level clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise.
- An expert at Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital and broader marketing mix to provide recommendations to the client on social and digital KPIs they should target based on their brand’s specific goals.
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter Ad products, as well as Instagram Pinterest and Snapchat
- Dive deep into understanding today’s digital and mobile consumer, developing brand-specify strategies that ultimate help them sell.
- Guide and contribute to the development of creative content and deliverables on behalf of clients.
- Collaborate with leaders of departments in: Creative Production, Analytics/Insights, Media Community Management
- 9-12+ years of relevant experience working within the social/digital, technology, media, and/or advertising agency space.
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities.
Please send updated resume and salary requirements. Please note: we offer a bonus for great referrals!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."