Seeking Art Director AND Senior Designer – Full Time! (CPG Food Packaging)
Our client – a packaging design firm in Los Angeles – is looking for a Senior Designer and Art Director to join their team in a full time/direct hire role!
As part of the team, this person establishes the conceptual and stylistic direction for design. The Art Director works closely with the ECD and/or leads creative along with clients.
- Advise on creative concepts and solutions, and ensure they are completed before all necessary deadlines
- Adhere to project timelines, manage project scope and effectively communicate project status to internal partners
- Provide quality control on all completed projects to ensure design quality and production accuracy
- Lead all phases of consumer packaging work (food, beverage and home care products) including research, strategy, concept exploration, design development and finalization
- Works/oversees Identity Design, Brand Systems (Architecture, Guidelines, Extensions), Environmental Design (Signage, Retail Graphics/POS, Trade Shows)
- Proficient in all core Adobe CS programs (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Extensive knowledge of print pre-press and production
- Exceptional typography and strong hand skills
- Successfully manages shifting priorities, tight deadlines and last-minute requests
Relocation Package: Our client will relocate you if you are the right fit! Details of the interview process and relocation (compensated by the client) are:
- First interview: Video Call
- Second interview: Flight to LA
- Third flight and accommodations to secure a place to live
- Relocation costs
Please apply with UPDATED resume and design portfolio (link or PDF). Please highlight specifically FOOD PACKAGING!