Seeking Email Marketing Manager
Chic Beauty Brand seeking Email Marketing Manager
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced team in San Francisco. In this role, you will develop and execute email marketing strategies to drive traffic and revenue growth, and customer retention for this brand! This role encompasses strategy and planning; testing, analytics and reporting; as well as production and execution.
Each day at our brand is different with new problems to solve and tasks to tackle, but here is an idea of some of the things you will work on:
• Develop email marketing strategies to support key business priorities such as new product launches, 360 campaigns and promotional activity.
• Partner with brand marketing & creative teams to develop high-performing email campaigns. Write creative briefs and provide creative feedback. Ensure accuracy, quality and brand consistency in email communication.
• Forecast email revenue and traffic. Analyze email performance across KPIs; maintain and regularly communicate dashboard results. Leverage learnings to inform future campaign planning.
• Build and execute email testing roadmap to constantly optimize performance across desktop and mobile, including but not limited to testing around content (creative and copy), audiences and personalization efforts.
• Drive triggered lifecycle campaigns and broader retention marketing goals beyond email to increase repeat purchase and lifetime value. Continually evaluate optimal customer segmentation and audience strategy.
• Own end to end project workflow for all email communications. Maintain and communicate email calendar, working cross-functionally to manage production and execution through QA and deployment.
• Manage strong relationship with email service provider.
• Keep up-to-date with a comprehensive understanding of email and retention marketing best practices in retail and beyond.
WHO YOU ARE
You are able to learn quickly and take initiative, as our company is dynamic and ever-evolving. To succeed in this position, the following qualities are paramount:
• Passionate about data-driven decision making, with a strong commercial instinct and obsession with the customer experience
• Skilled at delivering in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
• Able to adapt well to shifts in strategy and meet changing deadlines and priorities
• Exceptional attention to detail while managing multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent communication, project management and time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, balanced with creativity
• Self-starter with a love for developing hypotheses to test, learn and adjust
• Positive and upbeat demeanor QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 4 years of experience in email marketing in a retail ecommerce environment, including direct management of an ESP
• Working knowledge of email best practices, deliverability, CAN-SPAM legislation and email success metrics
• Experience with Google Analytics and Demandware a plus