Seeking Licensing Coordinator
Seeking Licensing Coordinator temp to hire.
Licensing Product Development Coordinator
• Manage review process of over 5000+ weekly creative submissions (and growing).
• Oversee the monitoring of licensees, to ensure businesses follow established contract.
• Maintain new product development and creative design for all licensed product for multiple Divisions including but not limited to apparel (fashion and medical scrubs), headwear, bags, legwear, watches, eyewear, Fitness accessories etc...
• Communicate with Licensees on a daily basis.
• Maintain filing and storage systems for all product categories.
• Liaise with licensees and graphics department as needed to ensure compliance with the licensing guidelines
• Create sampling time/action calendar to meet all department/division milestones dates.
• Partner with Product Development Manager in the review, evaluation, development, and acceptance of fabrics, trims and findings.
• Monitor on time delivery of development samples.
• Track and prepare materials and/or samples for Proto samples thru Production approvals.
• Work with licensees, domestic and international, to ensure compliance with licensing guidelines
• Assist with trend boards, color palettes etc.
• Provide administrative support as needed (copying, filing, forms etc.)
• Store Visits – visits to local stores to monitor licensee product presentation and adherence on a regular basis. Check on competitive brand presentations and provide a review Job Requirements:
• Must be MAC proficient in MS office suite as well CS5 and higher
• Email and Internet savvy with the ability to work independently and in a team environment