Selling Supervisor (Key Holder)- NYC
Selling Supervisor (Key Holder)
The Selling Supervisor primary responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service by demonstrating advanced product knowledge; and building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business. As a Selling Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of functions from maintaining a clientele book, to maintaining the visual aesthetic and appearance of the store, and exceed the expectations set forth by the company. Displays a strong sense of ownership, accountability and lead by example.
Sales & Client Service
- To know and achieve your, and the stores daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plan.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, such as cross selling, and adding on in order to drive your sales and KPIs.
- Demonstrate selling skills to actively develop new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Demonstrate behaviors that reflect the company principles and culture.
- Manage individual client database to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge; keeps updated in all brands bio and aesthetic, and fashion trends
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- Demonstrate proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication), returns, repairs and alterations.
- Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- Adhere to the Employee Handbook
- Understand and perform all POS functions accurately, professionally and within Company guidelines
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures
- Understand and comply with PCI compliance policy and regulations
- Possess a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
- Adheres to Security, Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain the appearance of the store according to The Webster visual standards
- Demonstrate high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
- Assist in training Sales Associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and POS training among policies and procedures, i.e. Consignments.
- Provide real time constructive feedback to sales associates
- Partners with Store and Assistant Manager to maximize sales and build high performing teams.
- Supports the Store and Assistant Manager with management and coordination of the daily operations of the store.
- Supervise the daily activities of the sales staff in the absence of the manager or as delegated by the manager.
Back of House
- Maintain store, employee area, stockroom and bathroom to Company standards
- Assist in the preparation and execution of stores physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization
- Actively contribute and support in non-selling activities and loss prevention initiatives.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Maintain your designated area of responsibility