Our client is a renowned international advertising agency presenting unparalleled solutions across industries, including beauty. Their innovative, intelligence driven, and technologically advanced approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, the SEM Analyst would be responsible for performing various search tasks, including keyword/copy creation, billing, trafficking, and Q/A.
• Build out new ad groups and account optimization of bids and KPIs to achieve client needs and objectives
• Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports, share key data findings, review competitive market, and present recommendations
• Implement Q/A best practices, monitor tests, and provide recommendations on optimization/growth opportunities
• Complete budget tracking documents, review documents with Search Manager, and traffic and QA keywords to leverage the Bid Management Tool process
• Advanced experience with Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• Advanced proficiency with at least one bidding platform: Marin, Kenshoo or Doubleclick
• Experience with Fortune 1000 brands and/or within an agency environment
• AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) experience preferred