Our client is a leading provider of news and information. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach delivers award-winning news across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for the execution and optimization of global acquisition campaigns across owned and paid media channels.
• Develop and implement digital acquisition campaigns across owned and paid media channels, including onsite, paid search, social media, display, affiliate, and email channels
• Collaborate with media agencies for campaign launch dates, budgets, and objectives
• Analyze post campaign performance and provide feedback to achieve optimal results
• Remain informed on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies; identify opportunities and craft strategic plans
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 1-2 years of digital marketing experience; recent graduates would be considered, depending on relevant coursework and internship experience
• Prior experience working in the online media or publishing businesses is a plus