Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of planning, management, and execution of SEM /PPC, Shopping, and Pinterest campaigns.
• Direct the planning, management, and execution of all SEM /PPC, Shopping, and Pinterest campaigns, including account setup, campaign structure, budget management, daily bidding, and invoices
• Lead the team to achieve targeted performance KPIs, including ad cost, revenue, sales, traffic, and conversion
• Manage project plans, launch dates, and delivery timelines to ensure on-time delivery and specification of seasonal drop builds
• Maintain strong relationships with the bid management software provider to optimize campaigns and inform their product roadmap based on company needs
• Remain current of SEM and shopping industry trends and best practices and communicate key takeaways with necessary partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6+ years’ online marketing experience with a focus on SEM program management
• SEM bid management platform and search campaign management background
• Team management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center, Pinterest, Yahoo! Gemini, Microsoft AdCenter, Kenshoo, and Google Search Ads 360
• Google Adwords professional (GAP) and other SEM platforms certification a plus